• Are in an international student in Canada, holding valid study permit ?
  • Want to change your program of study or looking to change your College / University?
  • We will help you with your offer letter application and study permit extension application (if required)

We deal with 100s of Public DLI’s in all over Canada?

We can help you with the college transfer. We will take all the hassle of documentation and process and provide you an easy path for proceeding with your college transfer.

Our Collaboration
Colleges and Universities in Canada